CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lee Hongki, “FT Island Members Cringed After Watching Drama”

Lee Hongki laughed as he revealed that, “FT Island members cringed after watching the drama”.

At the filming set of SBS Wed-Thu drama “You’re Beautiful” on 13th afternoon, Lee Hongki said that, “I watched the first episode of the drama with our members. I was looking forward to it while feeling nervous at the same time. They read the script in advance so they’re anticipating it as well.”

He added that, “All of us cringed while watching the drama together. Though I couldn’t watch the second episode together with them due to filming, they text me saying ‘It’s really interesting and we’ve gotten used to all the cheesy scenes (smiles)’.”

“Actually I don’t have an idol image at all. I’m more of a happy-go-lucky person. 70% of Jeremy’s character is like my usual self. Though Jeremy is an idol in the drama, he shows his cheerful and crazy sides very often as well. I’m also like that in reality. I don’t feel the burden even if I were to film a salivating scene.”

Lee Hongki plays the role of Jeremy, member of the nation’s most popular band “A.N.JELL“, who has a cheerful and bright character.

0 comments: