CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sukira transcript

1. Eunteuk’s Painful Farewell Experiences


Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, what is the most painful farewell you have experienced like?
Eunhyuk: During the trainee days we had an instructor noona, called Lee Ji Won, (she) treated us quite well, but (her) personality was slightly crude……
Leeteuk: Quite scary.
Eunhyuk: Very crude…… No, it’s a strict type of personality. In the beginning, I couldn’t really understand, but later we grew familiar and I really liked her. One day, when I went for practice, one of the trainee hyungs said to buy a cake along the way, I thought she was celebrating her birthday and happily went to buy it, but instead she said she was resigning. That day I cried very badly, and after that, I did not become easily moved towards others.
Leeteuk: You were too young at that time.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, (when I was) a junior.
Leeteuk: She’s doing very well now, next month (she’s) going to Phillipines.
Eunhyuk: You still keep in contact? Tell me tell me.
Leeteuk: During my most difficult times, those people that helped me, up to now I still keep in contact (with them).
Eunhyuk: I lost contact in the middle.
Leeteuk: Her number hasn’t changed.
Eunhyuk: Is it, that’s great.
Leeteuk: Elementary school, grade 6 was my first farewell experience, after school, my classmate fell while playing in the courtyard, and unfortunately passed away. At that time, it was my first experience of a close friend leaving, I didn’t dare to believe it, now it’s already almost 20 years, I can’t even remember how they looked like.


2. Leeteuk vs Umma

Leeteuk: Now it’s already the 5th year since our debut, I’ve always been working hard, I often suggest moving to my mom, but this is really not so easy. I was even angry once.
Eunhyuk: What are you being angry for, you regret after being angry right?
Leeteuk: Yeah, really frustrating. Later my mom sent me a message saying “Jungsoo ah, I know you want to let your mother live more comfortably, (but) being able to see you working hard, this intention of yours makes me content.” She sent this, I didn’t reply.
Eunhyuk: Then reply now.
Leeteuk: It was very long ago……


3. Future Good Father – Eunhyuk

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, how would you want to raise your future children?
Eunhyuk: I would approve everything he wants to do, (and) be his strong supporter
Leeteuk: If they say they want to get married once they graduate from Senior High, would you agree?
Eunhyuk: In my point of view if there is a good partner, and the child is provided with the proper conditions, age is not a problem, I want to be a cool father.


4. Eunteuk’s Extremely Funny Catchphrases

Leeteuk: In our KTR, sometimes a few catchphrases will appear right?
Eunhyuk: Yeah, quite often.
Leeteuk: This time’s “Say Away!” is me, Siwon, Donghae and Hangeng’s gym instructor’s tone. Whenever he speaks there is a nasal tone “Really?” like this. “If you want to train your muscles, just say if you want to, tell it to me, and I will help you.” , he always says this to us, If not its “Do you want to drink (alcohol)? If you want to drink just say it, I will treat you, don’t use your own money, just go with me.”
Eunhyuk: That “It’s not like that”, is it from the same person?
Leeteuk: That sentence…… I don’t know if I can say it…… That was our company’s….. Director who said it.
Eunhyuk: We let you down, director.
Leeteuk: That day I did an imitation “hmm this problem…… it’s not like that”, SNSD and our members said it was very funny, so these 2 catchphrases came about.
Eunhyuk: It’s not teacher Lee Soo Man, it’s our director.
Leeteuk: (Our) director and Lee Soo Man are two different people.
Eunhyuk: Sigh, We’ve been using these 2 sentences all day.
Leeteuk: Everyone, if you have anything you want to know, just say it.
Eunhyuk: No it’s not like that.


5. Oily Teuk

Eunhyuk: Leeteuk, is your face very oily?
Leeteuk: Yeah, I previously said on a program that my face was very oily, Yoon Jong Shin immediately gave me the nickname Oily Teuk.
Eunhyuk: I heard dry skin wrinkles easily, so oily skin can maintain youthfulness.
Leeteuk: Look at me and you’ll know.
Eunhyuk: Why are you suddenly so confident?
Leeteuk: I’ve always been very confident.
Eunhyuk: The conclusion is that neutral skin like mine is the best.
Leeteuk: How did you become neutral?
Eunhyuk: Yeah, it’s not very oily, and……
Leeteuk: I see it’s quite dry.
Eunhyuk: Where, it’s not dry.
Leeteuk: Not long after I apply makeup, the oil would come out, in the blink of an eye it would be very oily, the past few days when I was filming a CF, the amount of oil blotting papers I used set a record, in total there were 10 pieces, and all were full of oil.
Eunhyuk: I usually don’t use oil blotting papers, using that your pores become larger easily, so now the amount of oil is more than before.
Leeteuk: I don’t use them too, I usually do facials.


6. Sleeptalking Leeteuk

Leeteuk: Last night, some very weird happened. I might have been stressed too much lately, from my neck to my chest there many rash like things appearing. Yesterday I pasted a (facial) mask on my forehead and nose and fell asleep. This morning Donghae looked at me and laughed, he said “Hyung! I thought you were filming a show!” I asked him why, he said when I was sleep, I kept pointing at my nose saying “I want to take it off, I want to take it off…..” At that time it was 5am, Donghae thought I was awake, he took one look at me, I suddenly kicked the blanket aside, screaming loudly “No! No! If this mask is removed, like this…… like this….. Just remove it……” Donghae looked at me like this and said “Hyung, you really are too stressed from appearing on too many programs.”
Eunhyuk: I think people are like this when they get old.
Leeteuk: He said if I repeated it a few more time, he was prepared to film it down for me. I don’t recall it at all.
Eunhyuk: You really should sleep properly.
Leeteuk: I think so too.


7. Eunhyuk who cannot answer complicated questions

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, imagine next month you are getting married, 4 July, 10pm……
Eunhyuk: Then countless people would be hurt to death.
Leeteuk: But imagine today, you saw someone you really love.
Eunhyuk: But I am getting married already, even the date has been set?
Leeteuk: Yeah, all the news and newspapers have reported news of your marriage, but you saw the person you really love, what will you do?
Eunhyuk: I still would marry the person I agreed to marry.
Leeteuk: Because of money?
Eunhyuk: No, I am a person with responsibility, and everything’s been decided already.
Leeteuk: Imagine again, what if your agreed marriage is because someone in your family is forcing you to marry?
Eunhyuk: Why are you asking such complicated questions, I don’t know I don’t know~

0 comments: