CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

HanGeng CY Updates

Han Geng’s Cyworld Entry 2009.06.06 22:56

小窝日记新增装饰功能啦! (My) Cyworld Diary Has Functions Added!

Date: 2009-06-06 Weather: Mood:
Today, although I came to Shanghai for only 1 short day, but seeing you all makes me really very happy! Today there were a lot of people who went to the airport as well as the actual venue, but everyone was orderly, and I am really proud of you all, everyone did really well, thank you all, everyone has worked hard. (Every time during an event, everyone must take care of their safety!

Also, I saw some of the videos of everyone doing charity work together, I have been thoroughly moved by you all, thank you everyone for doing this for me. Previously I said I’d do charity work with everyone, but up till now I haven’t fulfilled my promise, I am really very sorry, but I guarantee I will realize my promise, to do even more charity work with everyone, to help those people who need our help, hope that everyone will carry on, let love’s wings accompany them forever. Let us fight together!!

I love you all~~~!

Original Source: Han Geng ’s Home

P.S If you go to Geng’s Cyworld, he changed the format and look of his diary^^ And sorry there’s running sentences *-* Geng’s style xD

0 comments: