CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guys look so much hotter with eyeliner

2pm_20090615_seoulbeats

Our good friends over at 2PM Online, sent us a recent photoshoot of the 2PM cuties posing for Vogue Girl Korea and it’s so hilarious that boys wear make-up now. Why? Because they look hotter with it! Before you know it girls are going to say things like, “I like when guys have sseng-ul (fresh face).” Yes! I hate when guys say “I like girls who wear no make-up.” Um bull-shiz! Because I’m pretty sure if most of us didn’t wear make-up you boys wouldn’t be up our grills. Damn. Anyhow, me likey when 2PM boys wear eye-liner.

Nickhun looks strange here…he has such a baby face that when he attempts to pose sexy it just looks creepy. Khun, stick with your cutie pie ways!

nickhuntaec_20090614_seoulbeats

I really hope that’s not real fur they’re sitting on! I’m being a PETA freak aren’t I…

jaebeom_20090614_seoulbeats

Um what an awkward picture. Why would they tell him to hold that stuffed crow?

“Hey Taec, ok now act like a Bird Creepy Man and hold that stuffed crow.” Snap Snap Snap “Oh yeah, beautiful, love the way you hold that stuffed crow.”

taec_20090614_seoulbeats1

0 comments: